The 3" Pool Chlorine Tablets are 99% Tri-Chlor and 90% Available Chlorine. The stabilized chlorine tablets are compressed very dense to give them a longer life and provide an even distribution of chlorine. These chlorine tablets should be used in either a chemical feeder or floating dispenser. Each tab is individually wrapped for safety.
Common Questions:How Do I Use 3" Chlorine Tablets?
- The ideal way to utilize tablets is through an automatic chlorine feeder or floating dispenser.
Where NOT to put a Tablet?
- Do NOT place chlorine tablets into the wall skimmer, pump basket, water features, or pool interior surface. If you place a tablet in a small body of water, you will create a high chlorinated acidic liquid that will damage o-rings, equipment parts, and the interior surface.
Where do I store my chlorine bucket?
- Ideally you need to store your chlorine bucket in a cool, dry, and ventilated location.
- Keep tablets out of direct sunlight as this will degrade the tablets.
- Keep out of reach from small children and pets.
How many 3" tabs do I use per week?
- The answer to this can vary greatly from pool to pool due to different variables like temperature, bather load, the size of your pool, and many other factors. It is suggested to start with one tablet per 10,000 gallons. If you are in an area with high levels of UVA and UVB rays, you may need two per 10,000 gallons.
Advantages of PoolSupplyWorld Chlorine Tablets
- All tablets are individually wrapped to prevent off-gassing and to provide safer handling.
- Our tablets are stabilized to protect the chlorine from the harmful rays of the sun.