Natural Chemistry - Pool Perfect + PHOSfree 2 L
- Maintains phosphate level near zero
- Cleans waterline and filter while reducing surface oils and other non-living organics
- Broad spectrum enzymes reduce the build-up of non-living organic contamination
- Weekly dosage of Pool Perfect+PHOSfree will improve water quality and reduce maintenance
Pool Perfect + PHOSfree is one of the best ways to prevent the growth of algae. The PHOSfree component of the product removes the phosphates, or food for algae, from the water. Common sources of phosphates can be from leaves, rain, animals, and even from people swimming in the water. With the addition of SMARTZyme technology, this product provides an enzyme that breaks down oils to help keep the water as clean as it can be. For best results, make sure that the sanitizer level in the water is below 4ppm before adding to the water. Use it to make your water feel soft and silky while preventing problems like waterline rings, non-living organic staining, surface oils, and phosphate build-up.
Adding Pool Perfect + PHOSfree to your weekly maintenance routine will help reduce the use of other chemicals while saving time and money.
Common Questions:What are the benefits of using Pool Perfect + PHOSfree weekly?
- It prevents algae growth by removing phosphates from the water and helps reduce chemical costs. It breaks down non-living organic contaminants and helps keep water chemistry levels such as pH and Total Alkalinity in balance.
- The color is an Amber color.
- You would add two 4 oz. cap-fulls for your weekly maintenance dose in the skimmer for a 16,000-gallon pool.
|Product Type:||Pool Chemical|
|Container Size:||Bottle:2 L|
|Chemical Type:||Phosphate Removal|
|Dosage:||4 oz per 8,000 gallons|
See Owner's Manual for details