The Polaris 280 TankTrax Pressure Side Pool Cleaner is specifically designed to provide better performance on vinyl and fiberglass pool surfaces. The Polaris 280 TankTrax cleaner comes complete with the TankTrax on wheels, 31 feet of hose, back-up valve, universal wall fitting connector, and an all-purpose zippered bag. In order for the cleaner to run, it requires a booster pump which is sold separately.
The Polaris 280 TankTrax collects, traps, and stirs up debris from the floor and walls in the pool. This cleaner connects to the dedicated pressure line from the side of the pool, requiring a booster pump for operation. The Polaris 280 TankTrax uses a narrow turbine, drive shaft, and idler wheel to provide forward drive to the cleaner's wheels. It features two venturi jets that help move it around the in ground pool for a quick and effective clean.
The Polaris 280 TankTrax holds both small and medium sized debris in its filter bag such as pebbles, leaves, and acorns. The debris it collects does not go back into the pump basket or filter. This feature helps extend the life on the filtration system.
Use the Polaris 280 TankTrax Pressure Side Pool Cleaner to keep your swimming pool clean, clear, and free of dirt and debris.
Common Questions:How long is the hose that comes with the Polaris 280?
Can the hose be extended?
- The Polaris 280 comes with a 31' hose. All hose floats and swivels included.
Can the hose be trimmed shorter?
- Yes, the hose can be extended with a section of hose, swivel, and two hose nuts.
What filter bags can I use with this cleaner?
- Yes, the hose can be trimmed shorter. Simply cut the amount of overage equally out of all three 10' sections.
- Polaris K13 All-Purpose Zippered Bag for 280.
- Polaris K16 280 Pool Cleaner All-Purpose Velcro Filter Bag.
- Polaris K14 Pool Cleaner Sand/Silt Velcro Bag.
- Polaris K15 280 Pool Cleaner Velcro Leaf Bag.