The Polaris 360 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner is suitable for in ground pools of all surface types. It vacuums both the bottom and walls on the pool, while stirring up fine debris on the bottom with the sweep tail. The 360 is powered by return pressure provided by your main circulation pump. It features a 31' swivel pressure hose, back-up valve, an all-purpose filter bag, and rear sweep hose.
The 360 connects to a return pressure line via the universal wall connect. Pressure provided by the main circulation pump hits a large turbine, spinning a series of reduction gears, and belts to provide forward drive to the cleaner.
The Polaris 360 has three venturi jets in its throat that create suction under the unit. Debris is vacuumed into the filtration bag before it reaches your pump basket or filter, extending the life of your filtration system.
The Polaris 360 pressure side pool cleaner is one of the most powerful and durable cleaners on the market.
Common Questions:How long is the hose?
Can I extend the hose longer than 31'?
- The Polaris 360 comes with a 31' hose. All hose floats and swivels are included.
What filter bags can I use with this cleaner?
- Yes, the hose can be extended with a section of hose, one swivel, and two hose nuts.
Can the hose be trimmed shorter?
- There are a handful of different filter bags that you can use with this cleaner. It helps to have an extra bag on hand as a backup, or to just switch back and forth between.
- All-Purpose Velcro Bag 9-100-1014 (comes standard)
- All-Purpose Zipper Bag 9-100-1021
- Sand & Silt Debris Bag 9-100-1015
- Leaf Debris Velcro Bag 9-100-1012
- Yes, the hose can be trimmed shorter. Excess should be cut from the section of the hose which is connected to the quick disconnect.