The Polaris 380 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner is suitable for in ground pools of all surface types. It vacuums both the bottom and walls on the pool while stirring up fine debris on the bottom with the sweep tail. The 380 is powered by the pressure provided of an independent booster pump (sold separately). It features a 31' swivel pressure hose, back-up valve, an all-purpose filter bag, and rear sweep hose.
The 380 connects to a dedicated pressure line via the universal wall connect. The pressure provided by the booster pump hits a large turbine, spinning a series of reduction gears, and belts to provide forward drive in the cleaner.
The Polaris 380 has three venturi jets in its throat that create suction under the unit. This suction causes debris to get vacuumed into the filtration bag before reaching the pump basket or filter, extending the life of your filtration system.
The 380 pressure side pool cleaner is one of Polaris' most powerful and durable cleaners on the market.
Common Questions:Can I extend the hose longer than 31 feet?
What if the hose is too long? Can I shorten it?
- Yes, you will need a combination of parts to add section to the hose. You will need one 6' hose (9-100-3102), one hose swivel (9-100-3002), and two hose nuts (9-100-3109).
What filter bags can I use with this cleaner?
- Yes, the hose can be trimmed shorter. Simply cut the amount of overage equally out of all three 10 sections.
- There are a handful of different filter bags that you can use with this cleaner. It helps to have an extra bag on hand as a backup, or to just switch back and forth between.
- All-Purpose Velcro Bag 9-100-1014 (comes standard)
- All-Purpose Zipper Bag 9-100-1021
- Sand & Silt Debris Bag 9-100-1015
- Leaf Debris Velcro Bag 9-100-1012.