The Polaris 9550 Sport is a self contained vacuum and filtration system. The unit scrubs the bottom of the pool with the cylinder solid blade scrub brush and then vacuums up the debris and filters it out returning the now clean water to the pool. This unit is equipped with many different features such as the motion sensing remote, Dirty Canister Indicator, EasyLift System, 7-day programmable timer, and a 70' swivel cable.
The 9550 Sport cleans pools up to 60' in length. It includes a new premium, compact transport caddy that can be assembled in just minutes without using any tools. The 9550 model is backed by a 2 year limited warranty.
Common Questions:What are the dimensions of the unit?
What comes with the 9550?
- Cleaner Size (WxDxH) 16.9" x 18.9" x 10.6"
- Weight 21 lbs
- Packaged weight 42 lbs.
Does this cleaner clean in a pattern motion?
- The 9550 will come with a 70 cord, caddy cart, variable programming control unit, remote control, instruction manual, all-purpose filter, and 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Can the Polaris 9550 shock me if i'm in the pool, being a robotic cleaner?
- Yes, The 9550 has ActivMotion Sensor Technology, it controls the cleaners movements, preventing cord tangle and provides complete pool coverage. The 9550 has a 7 day programmable timer and pre-programmed cleaning patterns. (Bottom only, Bottom and Sides, and Waterline)
Is the Polaris 9550 Self Propelled?
- No, The cleaner is a double-insulated product. The need for double-insulation is so that no failure can result in an electric shock.
What size pool was the Polaris 9550 designed for?
- Yes, The 9550 is a four wheel drive unit.
- The 9550 is designed for small to large pools.