Some exclusions and freight charges may apply. Shipping may be delayed 2-3 days due to high demand.
Do Not Sell My Information
Effective Date: August 10, 2020
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold personal information. However, Pool Supply World uses automated tools such as Google Analytics. Google Analytics and other similar entities use web analytics and tracking technologies to operate their services. Pool Supply World does not have do not track requests specific to these analytics, but you may refuse the use of Google Analytics and opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How to Block Cookies by Browser
- Launch Google Chrome and click on the three dots in the top right corner. Click on "Settings".
- Scroll down and find the "Privacy and Security" section. Click on "Cookies and Other Site Data".
- To disable cookies, either select "Block Third-Party Cookies" or "Block All Cookies (Not Recommended)".
- Launch Apple Safari and click on "Safari" from the Navigation Menu. Click on "Preferences".
- Click the "Privacy" icon. Click on "Block All Cookies".
- Launch Firefox and click on the three lines in the top right corner. Click on "Options".
- Click on "Privacy & Security" on the left-hand side.
- Select the Custom option and in the Cookies dropdown, select "All Cookies (Will Cause Websites To Break)".
- Launch Edge and click on the three dots in the top right corner. Click on "Settings".
- Scroll down in the menu and click on "View Advanced Settings".
- Scroll down in the menu and under Cookies select "Block All Cookies".
- Launch Internet Explorer and click on the gear icon in the top right. Select "Internet Options".
- In the new window that opens, select the "Privacy" tab and click on "Advanced".
- Select "Block First-Party and Third-Party Cookies" and click OK.