Pool Supply World's Return Policy
At Pool Supply World, we take pride in the quality of our products. We know, however, that sometimes things don't turn out perfectly. Whether the wrong item was purchased, it doesn't meet expectations, or is damaged or defective, we want you to know that Pool Supply World is committed to making it right. If you're not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a replacement or a refund (subject to the limitations below).
Products being returned must be in their original packaging and in like-new condition. Select chemical returns must be in their original, unopened packaging with no visible damages. Refer to exclusions below.
Non-Refundable and Non-Returnable Items include:
- Any muriatic acid, sodium hypochlorite (chlorinating liquid), or calcium hypochlorite
- Any online orders of hazardous materials including sanitizing chemicals, non-chlorinated oxidizing chemicals, acids and bases, and paint or paint related products
- All custom orders including, but not limited to, custom safety covers, custom spa covers, and custom pool liners
- Any opened pool liners or pool covers
- Any used or installed equipment including circulating pumps, filters, heaters, heat pumps, salt cells, motors, and lights
- All shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, except for defective or damaged products
Our online returns process is designed to ensure the fastest and most accurate processing of your returns request. For oversized items requiring carrier freight returns, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. To initiate an online return, please follow the steps below. If you are unable to complete the return online, you may call us at 800-772-0467.
- Step 1: Fill out RMA Form below
- Step 2: A pre-paid shipping label will be sent to you
- Step 3: Drop your return off at any FedEx location with the RMA form in the box
- For online returns, refunds will be processed once we receive and verify the return, which usually takes anywhere from 5-7 business days. Depending on your bank's processing time, it may take up to 7 days for the return to reflect on your account