Returns & Return Policy
Here at PoolSupplyWorld, we appreciate your patronage. While we never expect an issue with a product, sometimes it may become necessary to return your purchase. If the need should arise, within 30 (thirty) days of delivery, please fill out our RMA form, and one of our support staff member will get in touch with you. To be eligible for a refund, you must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Refunds will be processed once items are received at our fulfillment center and the condition has been inspected and approved.
Before purchasing, please note:
Standard Ground Shipping
- Please see the Freight-Shipping Return section below for information regarding palletized shipments.
Non-refundable and Non-returnable items:
- For safety reasons, no chemicals or paint can be returned.
- Items under $25 cannot be returned.
- Custom Orders, including (but not limited to) Safety Covers, Spa Covers, and Pool Liners.
- Used or Installed items, including (but not limited to) Pool Liners, all types of pool covers, Automatic Pool Cleaners, etc.
- Liner orders are unable to be cancelled once production of the liner is complete.
- Restocking Fee: All returns are subject to up to a 15% restocking fee and $15.00 shipping fee.
- Packages that are refused upon arrival will result in a $25.00 shipping fee per package.
- Delivery refusals without contacting PoolSupplyWorld may result in delay or denial of refund.
- Products must be returned in new condition in the original packaging; including warranty cards, and ALL owners' manuals to be returned in the condition in which the product was received.
- If the item is returned, but not in the new condition with original packaging, your return may be refused or the restocking fee may be increased by 25% and $15.00 shipping fee.
Freight Shipment Returns
- A valid phone number must be provided for the order to be completed. An invalid phone number may result in a higher restocking fee, freight shipping fees, and any applicable storage fees, from the freight carrier.
- Restocking Fee: All returns are subject to up to a 15% restocking fee and the full cost of the return freight shipment, provided by the applicable carrier.
- A freight order that has been refused is also subject to non-refundable freight fees, provided by the carriers.
- Refusals without contacting PoolSupplyWorld may result in delay or denial of refund.
- Items must be palletized and shrink wrapped in original packaging before the return is approved.
Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form:
- When requesting a Return Merchandise Authorization Form, please give us a detailed description as to the reason for returning the item and provide images of all items that are to be returned.
- Once the form has been submitted and pictures received, our support staff members will contact you within 3 business days. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at 800.772.0467.
- Please remember to add [email protected] to your Email Provider's Safe List.